saisesgrtibis Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Solarbabies Movie Download In Hd

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In a post-apocalyptic future ruled by the military, a group of renegade teenage orphans find a legendary orb, Bohdai, that can supposedly bring the rain back to dried up Earth.
In the future, a nuclear war has left the Eartha desert wasteland where the ocean has dried up leaving the Eartha vast desert landscape. Most of the water supplies are controlled by the elite corporation E-Protecorate, where the E-Protectcorate takes children away from their families and are forced to live in a orphanage, where they are to be trainedE-Police, the E-Protectcorate's security army led by the cruel commanding officer Grock. After playing a game of Skateball (Hockey on Rollerskates) against their rival team 'The Scorpions'. Daniel, the youngest member of the Solarbabies discovers a glowing orb from another galaxy called Bodahi in a mineshaft and Bodahi heals Daniel's deafness. The Solarbabies learn Bodahi has amazing powers. And the discovery of Bodahi convinces the Solarbabies to escape from the Orphange and fight back against the E-Protectcorate. Pursued by Grock, who is after Bodahi, The Solarbabies travel across the desert wasteland, where Bodhai is the key in their quest to defeat the E-Protectcorate and liberate the world from it's control.
I saw this movie because one of my cousins acted in it and I have to honestly say that I was pretty disappointed. The acting was okay, but the plot was extremely thin. There were times when nothing made any sense to me, which really frustrated me. All I could pick up was there was a glowing ball thing and some orphans that roller skate. I realized it wasn't going to be the best movie in the first couple minutes. But there were some moments that interested me, like when the 'e-police' showed up and they had to outrun them. All in all, I'd have to say that it was okay, but it definitely could've been better.
I saw this movie when I was very young. When I was little it was very cool. For it's time I believe that it was advanced. Bodie was the best part. At the time I didn't understand that the ball was, but then after watching again recently, I realized it was an alien of some kind. My favorite part of the whole movie is when they are rescued in the middle of the desert and are taken to a paradise of some sort. It was so beautiful and the ending was much deserved for the story line! Definitely more enjoyable when I was little, but give it a chance. There are a lot of movies out there that I saw when I was little and when I watched them when i got older, I realized they were very childish, but still entertaining!

Bad Blood movie in hindi dubbed downloadDownload hindi movie The Fuller Brush ManThe Professionals full movie hd 1080p download kickass moviethe Behind the Orb-Ball full movie download in hindiBarbecued Batman hd mp4 downloadHawaii Five-0 downloadMortal Kombat: Annihilation full movie hd 1080p downloadMidway movie in hindi hd free downloadI Will Fight No More Forever torrentHomicide for Three full movie in hindi 1080p download

last edited 217 weeks ago by saisesgrtibis

jesigeo replied

189 weeks ago

Solarbabies is an old science fiction movie. And when compared to other old science movies this one is a decent movie to watch. Uber Eats accident attorney los angeles I really had a good time watching it. And I love the funny scenes in this movie very much.
Please log in to post a reply.